View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 12:40   Link #111
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It has been a little more than 4 days I'm playing PSO2 and it sure manage to remain entertaining, although hitting the 25 lvl range is tedious: there isn't really any hard mode quest so far, and farming the H arks quests is a bother. (suffice to say, emergency quest requiring you to defeat Ragne isn't really exp efficient compared to the point based quest).
The lvl progression of the game is a bit inconsistent but at least you can circumvent the issues a bit.

Now I'm curious: for those who are playing PSO2, which server are you playing on?
I'm currently on ship 7, playing mainly Hunter class and enjoying the hell of it.
Haha I am having the exact same problem right now. It's generally tedious to level from 20 to 25 (I'm at 24), it's a known annoyance. All I do is clear client orders and do City on Hard when it appears. Other than that, I just either do Rappy Arrest or first Caves on Hard.

Ship 02 usually block 43 (for some reason I feel attached to this block).
I got 24/15/10. I will main Force so I am leveling it up last. However I too am enjoying the hell out of Hunter (and Ranger). It just makes lots of fun and for now it looks like PSO2 keeps getting fresh with new content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Oh.. thats... dissapointing "Hey guys, you get two new hair styles! Nothing, and some half assed one" Bald = no hair mesh. =\
Well, there are still other good ones. I'm sure there'll be many good Hairstyles coming in the future... because PSP2i already had lots of nice ones. Would be stupid if it "downgraded" the variation and such.