View Single Post
Old 2006-07-18, 20:46   Link #83
LostBlue
祭囃子

Blurred Diary (Ep. 16)

Satoko hid behind my back crying.

Since she was clinging tightly to me, my back was completely soaked with her tears and snivel. My Aunt, who was continuously screaming hysterically, eventually ran out of energy to continue.

......before long, we notice the clock struck 1AM in the dead of the night, but even so, her vicious words continued as she parted away... and finally the onslaught was put to rest.

Satoko long ago tired herself crying, laid on the ground with a hazed expression.

Even with the absence our Aunt’s presence, she still hasn’t realized she has been freed. So I gently petted her head and said,

“......it’s over... Satoko.”
And instantly... the nape of Satoko’s neck shuddered.

In her eyes you could see the life and tears reviving.
.....and then looking at my face,
“.................”

What was over, she already knew; but her eyes begged to hear those words directly from my mouth.

......in truth... I had also expended my energy.
Even if it was a trivial task for my sister to explicitly ask for those words annoyed me a bit.

But, if it will console my little sister who’s holding back her tears even for a little bit... Gently, I spoke the words she awaited.

“......Auntie’s scolding has ended, ok? ...so... let’s go to sleep.”

Satoko... with the tears still pouring from her eyes tightly gripped onto me while killing her voice as she cried once again.

Seeing her weak trembling back was painful.
......every time I see this sight... reminds me that if I don’t protect her no one will.
“Now... brush your teeth, then let’s layout the futon... and go fast asleep.”

Satoko frailly returned a smile as she nodded.

My head is spinning... My body freed and subdue from the tension, was attacked by a drowsiness fit for that mayhem. While Satoko occupied the sink, I left for the bathroom to take care of business.

Blop,blop,blop,blop... as I watch my piss poured into the toilet... I became dazed.
If I loose my concentration, my pee probably will spill out... no, I’ll probably be swallowed down the toilet as in my hallucinations.

......I can’t even remember.
Today, what triggered my Aunt’s anger...?

Last edited by LostBlue; 2006-07-27 at 11:26.