View Single Post
Old 2006-10-04, 12:23   Link #58
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Hmmmm

MM hmm I see what you mean, your not totally wrong, but your not toally right either.

First you typed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
but like i stated above, haruhi gives an order like this :
01 // 02 // 11 => 12 => 05 => 09 => 04 => 03 => 08 => 10 => 13 => 06 => 08 => 14
Your wrong, thats not the order haruhi gives,

After watching the ends of the episodes this is what it really is:

Kyon Order:
1 (kyon ask's Haruhi what episode was this? and is ignored), 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14

Haruhi Order:
(Haruhi doesnt say anthing about the aired/episode 1 she ignores kyon when kyon ask's her what episode this was and goes stright to commenting on aired/episode 2 SO the order looks like)

1, 2, 7, 3, 9, 8, 10, 14, 4, 13, 12, 5, 6. <(Please notice episode 11 is missing from the order she call's out because the Aired/episode 1 is actually episode 11, WHICH she MADE no comment on, and ignored kyon and its up to US to put the aired/episode 1 in the 11 slot)

So Klashikari, your correct about one thing the order that haruhi gives is infact not chronological, BUT only in a technicality.

The order that haruhi gives might not be chronological but theres NO DOUBT she is naming out which number is the Correct number for which episode. Ex: 2 = 1, 3 = 2 , 4 = 7 etc etc...

So in the end Haruhi named out the correct number for the correct episode so WE can put it in Chronological Order.

I can only come to the conclusion that there IS No Haruhi Order she was following the aired/kyon order but correcting kyon and naming out the correct number for the correct episode ^_______________^

Down there is the order that kyon and haruhi gives but in dialog format.

Spoiler:

^_^ None the less, one thing for sure. There is a definite possibility that there will be a season 2! Haruhi never learn'd about who she really is, and kyon and haruhi never expressed their feelings for eachother (not really).

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-10-04 at 12:56.