View Single Post
Old 2008-05-06, 11:58   Link #4
vspirit
...huh?

Gee, thanks ever so much. I'm not from the Macross old-school camp. I watched one of the older ones but can't remember which is it (the one with the main character who's into shooting footages with his camera--was that even a Macross?? Or am I mixing it up with Patlabor cos I was watching that at around the same time?) and can't really remember much of it either. And even then, I think I came in somewhere in between in terms of storyline and timeline.

Then came Macross Zero. I had no idea what the background was though I knew there was a very rich one (based on all the terms I could only half make-sense of). I was just happy (and probably too busy) staring at the beautifully animated flight sequences and those pretty, pretty jets (and not to mention the overall HQ art and animation).

It took Frontier to finally shove it into my face enough to make me sit up and learn. -.-;;

I had thought Michel being part-Zentradi might've been the case so I tried to catch glimpses of Ranka's ears but they're never revealed (at least as far as I know). I was already half wondering if the pointy-eared thing was really one. I couldn't find anything concrete to unrefutably support that suspicion of mine. Until now. So yeah, I suppose I really did mean that thanks.

Last edited by vspirit; 2008-05-06 at 12:22.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote