View Single Post
Old 2013-03-25, 11:00   Link #2740
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Mr. Coin, that was pretty funny, I must admit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
No, no it's not.

Because we never see what's in the library. *Grumbles*
Not yet anyway~

And hey, I just burned through what's available of ViVid. Nanoha and Fate getting bussed? Don't worry you two, a certain ferret and dog will help you get acclimated to your new living conditions. I do like seeing more of the Numbers though. They're a fun lot. Especially Dieci. More Dieci is always welcome.

Plus, Lutecia is freaking hilarious. I can never get enough of her now. She's way too funny.

I do have a theory on why 99.9% of the cast is female though. And that's because the artist can't draw adult males with any consistency. Zafira is enough to give a guy nightmares. S/he's improving, but still... His first appearance was practically Jashin KOS-MOS or Sader bad. *shudder*

Chapters 35 and 36 certainly threw me for a loop. Not adhering to standard shounen tournament tropes? I am... oddly pleased. Perhaps a more in-depth plot is on the horizon?

Also, am I the only one who is wondering just where all these binding mages are coming from? Either someone's giving lessons at the Library or their popularity has seen a sharp increase due to certain inspirations.

And holy crap is Rio strong.

More please?