View Single Post
Old 2007-01-30, 05:22   Link #182
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Personally I think it would be pretty lame if he could control it, and I hope Naruto instead has some means of immobilizing Kakuzu, perhaps with clones. At least I think we can all assume that Naruto is going to do more than simply throwing the rasenshuriken next chapter.
There are some unverified spoilers that answer your concerns.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
But even for Itachi I doubt it would be true for any kind of jutsu no matter the difficulty, only an absolute genius wouldn't gain from this training.
What is an absolute genius? Is there a definition for that?

What Naruto tried to achieve couldn't be achieved by Yondaime, who is considered to belong to the set of the highest level geniuses. His genius didn't seem to help him a lot on that matter. At the beginning of that training method, the main advantage was mostly considered for the case of learning jutsus with the highest difficulty, for instance a jutsu that might have taken a few years to complete even for the highest level geniuses.

So, if Itachi would require a few days to learn a jutsu, even for Naruto, a so-called non-genius, using Kage Bunshin would not be a must to learn that in a reasonable time. Considering that he finished Rasengan in a very short amount time, and Kage Bunshin in one night, if he has the ability to achieve it, he might achieve it in a similar time frame compared to the genius ones (like, days to days, months to months, years to years).

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-01-30 at 05:35.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote