View Single Post
Old 2014-08-12, 04:28   Link #794
yononaka
nani ni tatoemu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
I do not.
Then why bring Cuba into it (in that way)?
Quote:
I do not care about anyone's opinion but the Ukraine's when it comes to matters of Ukraine. Furthermore, I do not judge opinions but irresponsible action.
And you apparently equate political maneuvering with military aggression in your judgement. But at least it's good that you allow Ukraine some room for its own decisions that aren't predicated on someone else's meddling.
Quote:
I do not really care where the US, the EU, Russia or Germany draw their attention, as long as they do not deliberately put human lifes at risk, to simply increase their sphere of influence.
The difference is, that I do not see the US, the EU or Germany as heroes and Russia as villain, because in my oppinion they are all acting more or less equally irresponsibly here. So, if anything, you can blame me for being equally anti EU, anti Germany, anti Russia and anti US in that matter. The only reason why I have to appear so anti US here, is that I have to defend my anti US stance for whatever reason. But nobody questions my anti EU, anti Germany or anti Russia stance.
Yes, if the premise is to equate political maneuvering with military intervention (declared or not) and annexation of parts of another country then for sure they "are all acting more or less equally irresponsibly here", I agree.
yononaka is offline   Reply With Quote