View Single Post
Old 2009-04-18, 11:55   Link #84
vedicardi
Well I FEEL normal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeffs13240 View Post
yeah it did my hands were like that too when i was playing bass my index and middle finger picking hand not too mention the side of my thumb as well (slap bass) were hurting i learned how to play with those two fingers and my ring finger just to smooth the pain

why didn't they help her study throughout the week she had to study i mean if the risk of the club was going to disband wouldn't it make sense to push throughout the week instead of all night cram session? (they're not exatly healthy and very tiring and it only works for that one day then poof its all gone)
My thumb usually gets a huge "indent" because I push it up against the pick-ups so I have a better grip on the guitar and have more control over my fingers (it's the only way I can manage to play fast sections and songs like "Hit the Lights" by Metallica and the like. I'm too lazy to learn how to play slap correctly, as I don't see why I would ever use it. XD

I think at that point they still thought Yui was competent enough to study on her own, she did say she could do it on her own many many times.