View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 13:21   Link #42
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Simply put, the best episode of Brotherhood that I have seen yet. This was such an emotional episode especially considering Hohenheim's final scene. Honestly, the scene where Hohenheim told Ed to sacrifice his life for Al's was when it first got emotional for me, even if I wasn't surprised by his suggestion. It probably had something to do with Ed's reaction but it was still a powerful scene none-the-less, but of course not as powerful as Hohenheim's death at the grave.

Greed's finale also got to me a little because of how he had developed together with Ling throughout their journey, but it seems like Greed was content with how he had lived which is ironic considering the name he carried. The BGM was pretty much flawless throughout this episode as well and the ending was well executed. Rain and a tribute to Hohenheim was the perfect way to pull any heart strings after watching him die with a smile on his face, well done.

Now with the final episode airing next week, I don't know what other show will be able to fill this void. Brotherhood was the only show that I really looked forward to every week. It kind of makes me wish that I was here at the very beginning of this series but unfortunately, I came a little late to the party

Now all that's left, is for me to get the scene that I've been waiting for.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"