View Single Post
Old 2011-11-17, 20:22   Link #8049
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Why not? Trajectory calculation, for those IS-es speeding across the skies with slow turn rates due to inertia, you can technically crash a shell into an IS.
The problem with this is that the AIC on Schwarz Regen is modified from IC found on normal IS. So normal IS already have near-zero inertia...

You could still shoot amateurs with a tank gun. In my stories, amateurs die very fast, its the pros or the talented or the downright lucky who survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

I'll be writing how she acquires that weapon in my fanon this fic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - Make's sense, they're just teenage girls so it doesn't really concern them. Just a question, why is Karon such a late bloomer? In most cases, the pare ts would take her to a doctor if she keeps looking like that no matter what they do.
As you'll find out later, Karon's mother is a hardcore tsundere, and tends to overly dote on her children. Even more so for Karon, who was born a small baby and followed her pattern of growth throughout her life, so it is not because of a disease. For the girl, she deduces that all her nutrients went to her brain, though the real implication of that deduction only comes to light later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
It'll be jarringly awesome you know, the reader will be awestruck.

That aside, my question still stand.
I know. I'd like to see what fallout comes from this.

Could you point me to it? I didn't find it while digging thru backlog.