View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 17:54   Link #59
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I think UFOtable's mistake was to put Kiritsugu's origin story that late in the series, when they could have been used as "breather" episodes in both seasons. Putting them the way they did have broken the flow of the story for me. Thanksfully, we are back into the action in the next ep.
Agreed, I actually hadn't realized he was the main character until this second season (originally I thought the show was the kind with multiple central characters but no real "main" character), also would have liked these two episodes to have moved a little quicker (just because I wanted to see how he fell in with the Enzinbern's) but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
I found it amusing how she compared the big Airbus to a Cessna. :P Assuming she was able to land (being no ordinary person, she'll likely do it without crashing), what would have happened was for her to grab an emergency rope (standard equipment) and climb out of the open-able cockpit window, onto the ground. A pressurised aircraft like the A300 is seal-tight and the cockpit door seemed to be able to keep the insects out as well. What would have been done was Natalia to using her connections to keep the feds out, and quarantine the aircraft until the bugs are all dead from natural causes...or hook up a ground air-conditioning unit and do a fumigation.
I actually thought that's what they were going for at first, have her break open a window, jump out, blow up the plane behind her and just walk away, guess she didn't prepare any explosives or sky-diving equipment for that contingency.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote