View Single Post
Old 2006-02-14, 22:07   Link #341
Hyosuke575

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ
Hum...

HiME Spoilers

Spoiler:

The only kind of reset which could happen, if Aoi is really dead, or we watch more people dying without green sparks, would be reality manipulation(probably using the Harmonium and the Blue Star), but that was considered something evil in HiME, so I don't see it happening now.

Besides, a green spark resurrection in Otome would actually mean bringing back every Schwarz member, not just Erstin, and any eventually dead Otome/Master...
You know you're right it wouldn't make sense to have a complete reset, but I still think that they will bring characters who had died such as Erstin and Aoi back to life. I agree with Akuma how he also thinks its possible that the harmonium will bring the characters back to life but what I wasn't thinking before is that they will decide who to bring back. That I never thought of. Anyways it seems that majority of people think the next person to die will be Sergei, and I have to say I agree now. I didn't before but now I can just see so many ways on how he could die.