View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 17:35   Link #33
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
@ skyfall ~ this is what happens when we are given time to think about what is going to happen...it is the knock on effect from the last ep when makoto's true identity was revealed and we all started to speculate in our heads thus causing a lessen impact on what actually happens in this ep...i still think that its a better idea to start the makoto "degradation" on the same ep that it was announced the truth...

for me i really loved this ep...my heart stopped a couple of time watching makoto going from bad to worse and every time it zooms to her being less human like...ie loosing the ability to speak
yuuichi is turning out to be really caring...which is really good development wise...hes gentle, caring and likable...they way he cares for makoto is her time of most need is displayed brilliantly...such as how you would care for a child...

the "i want to marry you" scene was close to getting me into tears if only the scene lasted a bit longer...i must say that makoto's voice is really heart wrenching at the end >.< 10/10 nevertheless

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS