View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 16:41   Link #16
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubb
Oh god, please don't make a sequel to onegai twins. A whole series devoted to a guessing game, incest innuendo, and the famous "Are we family" quote is not good for my stomach.
I'm sorry you didn't like the show - I'm not sure why you decided to post in this thread though. It may be little comfort for your stomach that a lot of people actually did enjoy the show for the fun light-hearted romantic comedy that it was. I, for one, am very much looking forward to purchasing the DVDs and hoping for another sequel in the Onegai series. To each his/her own, yes? Let's not turn this thread into a flamefest...

YRP Nova, no word yet of a sequel in the series, although I hope there will be one! There's a special 13th episode of Onegai Twins that will be sold on DVD later this month in Japan, and I expect it will be included on the last domestic DVD as well. Other than that, the show is done. If they do another sequel, I expect it'll be different than Twins, but also tie in characters from the past like Twins did with Teacher.