View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 00:27   Link #1550
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotheos View Post
THere is, actually there are only 3 Healers in AW and one being a King so WC is the healer King since all the other kings have been introduced in the LN. So in other words she is the 3rd healer making Megumi aka Orchid Oracle(i think this is her name?) the 2nd healer. Coz the 2nd healer focefully uninstalled her bb because of legions fighting over her and Megumi fits the character having lost her BB.
There's probably hundreds of other Burst Linkers out there that has lost BB, I don't see how losing BB makes Megumi special From the 1st generation alone there's roughly 800 uninstalls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belise View Post
I have no idea where the chocolate avatar and her crew came from or what they're all about. Seems like the LN is moving in more of a zig-zag than a straight line in terms of progress. Either that or the author is having trouble progressing the story smoothly and in a concise manner.
Tell me about it... we have the colours and metal categories well established in the first 8 or so LNs, then we get this *censored* stuff about dessert avatars like Chocolate, avocado and vanilla (this one's from the spinoff manga). These don't even get the justification of 'hey, it's cool so let's throw it in anyway' I'd give to Aqua Current.

It's sad really, Chocolate Puppeteer only got in to the volume because someone won a Duel Avatar designing competition in Japan (ref Vol10 afterword). Pandering to the popularity/fans but letting the quality of the work down does not impress me -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Is it explained in the novel how a 16 year old or younger could get an illegal BIC?
Not yet, no.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote