View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 17:19   Link #519
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing View Post
I've never heard of this type C tsundere thing. Where did you get this from?

Louise has a very different kind of violence than Ferris. Notice how she's always angry when attacking Saito, while Ferris is quite more nonchalant. It's like a playful slap (except that since this is anime, everything is exaggerated).

I'm getting the sense that you are defining (or the current definition if you epitomizes as such) Tsundere as anything that pertains to masking personal feelings. I don't agree with this definition, though I'm probably fairly removed from label slapping and probably have become quite anachronistic.
A slap nonchalant is still a slap thats why if you are abusing someone it doesn't really matter what kind of face you make while you do it - abuse is still an abuse, in other words a tsun.

Type C mostly comes when Type A and Type B is not enough to describe, and when mostly the girl is using a smirk tsun form. Smirk involves teasing or verbally sparing someone it doesn't matter if you do it playfully or not, as long as you do it - it is a method of tsun.

And ferris is clearly using the smirk tsun method in there. The only questionable is her dere at this point.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote