Thread: Licensed Uta no Prince-sama
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 02:11   Link #25
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
... The OP... My nice memories of the characters... Whu---What. Is that Johnny Jr esque concert--

Ahem, anyway, seems like there are lots of changes and additions, most recognizable with Haruka-chan being less fangirly sparkling eyes, idol/song loving type. Plus the past thing is really... Cliche and cheesy in a way for me -3- Not a matter though, I like this Haruka (more characterized), and Miyukicchi just make it better And loli Haruka! ///^w^/// (More Yusa Kouji is needed though >.< I think I was slamming my head on the desk when I realized he only have 1 line i the episode. Guh.)

And SHINY. AWESOME SHINY. 8Db I am awaiting more of his antics in the future!

I'll be honest here, as much as I love the cheesy comedics in the game, I do like how the anime flows... Better. Yes, I was on the verge of tsukkomi-ing Hayato's scene; but still. Will be following to see how far it will amuse me. Plus reverse harem rarity in the world making my fangirl self a sad panda. ;;

Addendum: The ED (Seems like OP from next ep on) has THAT GUY. And I actually wondered how A-1 will fit that in...

Addendum 2: A-1 anime rendition >>>>>>>>>>>> I.G anime game CG rendition (Save Otoya's). :sob: DAAAAAMMMMIIIITTTTTT WRY ARE U ADVERTISING REPEAT IN THE END BROCCOLIIIIIIIII--- *middle finger* <- Still bitter

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote