View Single Post
Old 2013-08-05, 18:12   Link #68
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I was thinking what use Sasuke would be if Naruto gets another big powerup, and this would be a good answer, while Naruto with another powerup would have huge raw power, Sasuke would be more powerful when it comes to genjutsu and things like that.
Genjitsu has never been Sasuke's strong point. I think it would be more exiting seeing him shine in what he is most talented at, rather than be a one trick pony to assist Naruto, while Naruto does the real heavy lifting. So far their collaboration has been fun to read; as opposed to Naruto's collaboration with the other alliance members, where its pretty much been what you're suggesting: them performing some kind of assist for Naruto to take home the big win. Its the same fanservice crap we've been given all throughout this "ninja war" so I think the time is more than ripe for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
As the two sons of the sage, where one inherits the physical power and the other the mental power.
But it doesn't seem like either of them have much mental power... Joking aside, I thought it was spiritual power, since Susanoo seemed to be a reflection of the caster's inner self, or soul, I could be wrong though. I thought I remembered Obito say this during his explanation to Naruto.

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2013-08-05 at 18:22.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote