View Single Post
Old 2014-02-13, 18:25   Link #15
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

i thought maybe either satsuki's dad was ryuoko's dad or else some high ranking scientist that wroked with Isshin.

Based on this episode i think it's more likely the former.

Isshin, aka soichiro saved the baby after the experiment ( probably with something life fiber related).

Then he hid the fact she was alive and raised her in a hidden way. This part is furthermore strengthen based on episode 8. Ryokou mentions that Isshin was always working and she was living in kindergarten dorms. So basically they rarely met each other ( because Isshin/soichiro) was plotting against ragyou while more than likely working for her.

Basically pretending to work for her while doing all other stuff secretly ( nuddist beach, research, ...).

This is hinted at when we see the scene where Nu kills isshin ( I.E. They realized he was betraying them thus they went after him). But of course just speculations here.

Isshin/soichiro could have disappeared at sometime from age 5 satsuki till their death as well.

further speculation; Back to the same key episode ( ep 8). When Matoui comes back to her old house, the house was cleaned away. senketsu says it was probably mitsugi's doing. this has yet to be confirmed. For all we know it could have been satsuki's doing ( to hide from her mother). Satsuki could have known Isshin ( I.E. Her father) and could have known about ryokou. There is even a small chance she knew she was her sister, though more likely she just knew her as some one related to isshin ( her father).
--
Now lets talk about a possible plot hole. In kill la kill wiki satsuki's age is 18 and Matoi's age 17. We clearly see Ragyou being pregnant while she was abandoning the baby. So imo there are 3 possibilites. 1) Ryoku is actually older than Satsuki ( plot hole needs to be closed in future explanations). 2) Satsuki was the first child but survived the expriement ( although not completly compatbile). And Ryokou was the second daugther ( this goes along the ages). 3) There were more children beside the two. Satsuki then ryokou ( abandoned) and third child was the one she was pregnant with ( Possibly Nui harrime?).