View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 21:05   Link #468
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Calubin got some bits of the MG AGE-1 manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175
So far I have only got the fact that the AGE-! utilises some form of plasma regulation technology and the rear spolier look-alike is actually a broad antenna which serves to collect data for the AGE System to analyse.
Aside from that, there doesn't seem to be anything new. Glad to see the spoiler isn't there for the sake of being there and I assume its there for the same reason on the AGE-2 as well. I do wonder what that plasma regulation technology does though, and I wonder if it hints to the type of powerplant that AGE-1 uses?

Because back in Gundam 00, the Flag's Plasma Sword and its Plasma Jet Engines all run off hydrogen fuel stored within its E-Carbon armor (I think I've heard they placed a single hydrogen atom inside each carbon molecule empty space or such and make the whole armor into a less risky fuel tank). In AGE, the only single powerplant confirmed is a hydrogen engine used by the Desperado (and another hydrogen engine used in Flit's motorcycle or such in the novel). But mainly running on the Flag example from 00, I can't wonder whether this slightly makes the case a bit further on most if not the AGE-1 running on a hydrogen engine or hydrogen fuel of some sort?

Of course, the MG could have gotten out of its way to just tell us but nooooooo, they're just playing hard to get.