Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 15:13   Link #8066
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun
You don't yet get what I mean. I am talking about loving yourself which has nothing to do with narcism. I am talking about parental love or the innocent love of a child. You're not supposed to look at the mirror and j**k your d*ck off...

I say a lack of love is a black hole and it won't be filled by anyone but yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
I don't have a degree in Psychology, but narcism = selflove

you just immediatly consider the most extreme form of narcism when you hear it mentioned

Giving yourself love is piss easy, and you have an infinite supply
having someone else love you, now that's a luxury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Aido View Post
Not a luxury that you don't work for though...

I think you misunderstand him. If anything he must mean "You have to love yourself, before you can love another".

By being comfortable with yourself, not draggin about that you are "single" (which isn't that bad, I was for a while before I met my current partner), doesn't mean you suck or life is horrid. Find your own happiness, go out, have fun. Experience new things. Live life, then, when you are happy and care for yourself, you can care for another.

If anyone needs advice, I'm here. I studied philosophy and psychology on relations for a bit in college and plan to further my studies with advanced classes in a few semesters.

-Legit
xl_Legit_lx is offline   Reply With Quote