View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 23:03   Link #45
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Just finished watching it. This was a bitter sweet episode to end the series. I don't think for a second that we will never see anymore Bleach in the animated format. We will see them, but it's not going to be anytime soon. It could be from several months to years before anything new materializing for a Bleach anime whether it is in the OVA format, movies, or even another TV series providing the manga will continue for that long. The pressure is definitely on Kubo Tite.

He is certainly a better artist, but to capture an audience of Shounen series a viable, sustainable story is prioritized over anything. Naruto and One Piece have been running much longer than Bleach and yet, those two shows do enough to continue their run on Network TV. That isn't the case for Bleach any longer because the harsh reality is Kubo just doesn't offer enough with his story. His talent is limited to his drawings. If he finds a way to overcome a lot of the shortcomings and viabilities surrounding his stories, then it's just a matter of time another Network Channel offers Bleach another run. If not, then I'm sure the dwindling interest will continue which would probably force Kubo to stop with the manga also.

Here is to hoping for the sake of all the faithful Bleach-fans that Kubo finds a way. Sometime people can use a push, a wake up call, to get things moving again. This time off isn't a bad thing at all if he is inspired enough to continue and regains momentum with his story which once propelled the birth of this anime.

I won't say I would miss Bleach, but I still have to admit that I had a lot of fun memories from following this show, and from the interaction that I've had with a lot of you Bleach-fans. Hopefully this forum will thrive again after Bleach anime returns from its hiatus however long that may be.