View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 09:15   Link #280
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Diabel was a beta tester too yes? So why exactly did he not notice the change in the boss' weapon too like Kirito did? I'd have a hard time believing it's because he was never able to get past the first floor, so the only reasonable conclusion I could come to was that he intended to sacrifice himself from the beginning.
That's right. I think he did; he was just that desperate to get the final hit on the boss, so as to make sure that he gets the item the boss drops. So basically, it was his greed that killed him.

Quote:
Kirito is also a "cheater" as well as a beta tester. So what specifically does that imply? As far as I saw, all he explained was that he managed to get the farthest in the beta out of everybody else who played it. I don't know if that's an abnormal thing for a beta tester who doesn't tamper with the game's coding, considering I'm not an MMORPG buff, but surely there's a chance Kirito just got there though pure skill too no?
From my understanding, Kirito was labeled a 'cheater' because he was beta tester, who didn't share his own knowledge. Since he claims to have gotten the farthest in the beta, the knowledge and experience he possess should be above those of "normal" beta testers, who didn't get as far as him in the beta. And because dying in this game equates to death in real life, the other players believe that he is more or less cheating.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote