View Single Post
Old 2007-06-04, 13:28   Link #1026
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Shinji: How does she manage to part with artifacts that she'd kill to protect only a week ago?
Asuka: Exactly. A week ago she couldn't sell em'.
Rey: We have determined that the sword, while valuable due to its impeccable craftsmanship, has no latent magical capacity. It is worth less than it was sold for.
Shinji: In short...
Asuka: ... she ripped them off...

All three: ...
ROFL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Alright. Since it seems that I'm gonna take much longer on this than I had ever hoped, and while it's shorter than I wanted it to be...

PART III is UP!!!!

I had to split Part III into two chunks... so that'll make the next Part IV then

Spoiler for length:
Di immortales! Quid homo dicit?! A Necron romance?! With Ifurita no less!!! Very very touching indeed... Btw, if you picture the dark-haired Ifurita from suxx0rs El Hazard OVA The Wanderers, you'd see... Kha's mother, Kia. That's right, she's related to the El Hazardians too. But that's for the "Knights of the Old Velka" arc, and I'm only bringing it up because what you said reminded me of Kia and Tou, albeit roles reversed, if you guys can still remember them.

Oh boy oh boy this is way exciting! I wonder how did Necro get added to Omni Crion to get Necromnicron? Keep it coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Needs more 1k celebration Blue Cheesium post, guys.

To celebrate 1k, here's a special Part Zero for Saga seen from Hayate again... though using energy suffice of Blue Cheese, is not one, sadly. :P

Spoiler for Part 0 : Memories:

Oh, and that picture there, is Saga in his Unison Mode with Null complete with wings. And that little keyblade/Hayate's device rip-off right there is his device.
Short and sweet. Never mind, I think we can cover it alright.

@tshou:

Caro: (hugging Erio, making the other OC lolis fume) It's okay... Don't cry... I'm here.
Erio: Meister...
Kha: (smiling as he turns round to the battered Tais) You know, my Meister taught me that "Tolerance for Stupidity is a must to ensure protect peace in this world."
Tais: Ah-hahaha... I'm glad someone understands--
Yui: What's this I'm detecting from his Core? It's spreading, but there's no physical sign of it...
Kha: (still smiling) And that to enforce that peace the judged have to be dealt accordingly...
Tais: Aha-- Sorry?
Yui: RUN YOU TWIT! HE'S HOLDING AN INVISIBLE SPEAR!!!

Sophia: Was that... what I think it is?!
Artei: Now that you've mentioned it... God Empress help us...

---New intelligence data updated---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Here it is, boys and girls! The second liquid Bluecheesium Bomb I prepared to celebrate the 1k post! Prepare to be blown away!

And keep it coming folks! Let's see if we can't clog this thread till the next day!!!

First up, the first release of ZAKUM ZAKUM HOUR as requested by Saint X. Thats right, from the fans of SD Gundam Force comes...

ZAKUM ZAKUM HOUR!!!!!!

Spoiler for Zakum! Zakum!:

And that's not all! Here's the "Surprise" I've been planning since... Dunno when!
Spoiler for Ultimate Unison, SHOUNIN!:
Talk about high on Bluecheesium. Man that was almost completely outside of canon... Stahlmut means Steel Courage in "Germahn", otherwise known as Babelfish German. And look at the amount of super mecha references there; SRW was in passing, Dai-Layzer, Gundam and GGG for the finish. I initially had Voltron and DaiRaijin inside, but I scrapped the former because it disrupted the flow, and left the Dairaijin's base transformation at the AX base... Anyone notice the small Code Geass ref there? It's suppose to hint at the Kha = Zero joke from the epi threads.

The first part of the transformation is the boring bit IMO, and is used most often. Called the Trinity Unison, it involves Kha reconfiguring his Casshern KA after Sakura, Misaki and Nagato fuse with him. Rein 1, when summoned by Sophia, and Rein 2, as canon delightful reveals possible, can fuse with him for even more power, which he calls Supreme Symbiosis. His disperse Linker Core has enough room to allow for such fusion, though it is rumored that Hayate can fuse with all of her Knight and Rein 2 at the same time...

Now Supreme Symbiosis with Stahlmut is called... Genesic Dai-Stahlmut?

Yes I AM nuts from typing for 4 hours...