View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 17:57   Link #2293
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
i hear you but thats my main point. the aa crew goes on and on about wanting peace. and to look at both side and be fair, that is until orb is in danger, which in this case is after a set up and a fight that they started.
No, the Archangel, or Cagalli, only wanted Orb to not be involved with the conflict between the EA and the ZAFT.
Quote:
as for cagalli a statement over a radio with confirmation means nothing. no one could see her but the ships and gundams can see each other. but the point is i could say over the phone to the u,s military to stop fighting because i am the president. now who out there thinks the military going to stop fighting without seeing that i am the president. and if orb is so advance why doesnt its leaders have a set up or code confirmation to prove they are legit. once again athrun spoke as a soilder would about the whole situation, the problem is in kira case he is not really a trained soilder as far as the politics of warfare goes.
Hey, you're the one who asked why the Archangel didn't tell ZAFT why their interfere. And I'm telling you they did, so don't try to find faults with it now.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote