View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 02:08   Link #722
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
You know the type of girl Aoyama is right? Very serious and easily flustered. I think deeply she really wants to spend more time with Sorata, but too shy to act like Mashiro and actually shorten the distance between them. So I think the whole Mashiro Duty can be interpreted as her own way to make sure her love rival won't have any more advantages.

That way she can kill 2 birds with 1 stone, to actually help Mashiro while keeping her away from Sorata as much as possible, therefore having better chance fighting the love battle.

Heck, I think when she decided to move to Sakurasou, despite the whole misunderstanding, she was actually very glad inside that she is now actually closer to Sorata than she was before. Yes, it is naive but that is just how Aoyama is imo.
That doesn't explain why she ended up spending more time with Mashiro than with Sorata- She may be easily flustered but she isn't shy enough that she couldn't sit down and have a proper conversation with him (we've seen this happen several times). If separating the two of them was her motive, it certainly wasn't a very well thought out or executed plan.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote