View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 04:58   Link #3678
Dash_Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Either way, I still think it's something that people can and should decide for themselves, rather than the rest of us trying to persuade them one way or the other.
I agree completely, but I think it's better and easier to form and opinion when you have more information, that's why I suggested DragoZERO to read the interviews and articles you have translated.
For example a large amount of latin-amerian and spanish fans think that Alto infact died at the end of the movie, because the information where Kawamori said that he folded with the vajras was not available for some of them.

If after all of that people think that Alto won't come back or that Sheryl will never wake up I won't try to persuade them, it's their opinion and i will respect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
To put it another way, if anyone asks me precisely what I think via VM or PM, I'm happy to tell. But I'm not putting it on the forum.
But isn't the purpose of being in a forum to chat, discuss and read the opinions of others to then form our own? but I kind of understand why you would prefer to do it that way.