View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 17:18   Link #2081
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Well that is pretty general and vague. I am going to skip the first one for now and go to the second one. Lelouch wanting to kill his dad is justified if you think otherwise please explain because I would love to hear it. While on other hand Suzaku killed his dad out of his own because he thought it was the correcting thing to do as Japan was in war and he wanted end the war. However this was what Suzaku himself thought and in the end Japan surrender. Basically he thought he was the doing the right thing without thinking of the opinion of other Japanese.
The third one, Lelouch's reason for his evil doing is for his sister. Suzaku is doing what he is doing because he think he is just and correct. Really and Suzaku is contradicting himself as he himself does not want violence and yet he kills other. Not only that Suzaku seems to not to care about common people, especially looking at the most recent episode.

The fourth one, well Suzaku does not want to change the world but he just want to stabilize Japan. And let's be honest letting Brittania do what it is doing isn't exactly good. And the final one yes let Suzaku die already .
And like I keep saying again and again, this is all a matter of perspective. Lelouch thinks he is doing the right thing, just like Suzaku believes he is doing the right thing. They are not that different, and I always thought that was what made Code Geass interesting. Finding this forum made me see that most people just like seeing Lelouch winning and hope Suzaku will die.

I must be crazy for liking the show for such a shallow reason in the first place.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote