View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 21:31   Link #611
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Just finished the first chapter of each character and god I must say the Shortage of Ammo is really annoying to the point I understand why they give you infinite ammo from the start.

I mean I understand in the original games lack of ammo built suspense and made you conserve your ammo more sparingly, but that was back when the theme of the originals WERE survival horror, now with the theme changing to ACTION survival(?) horror it seems like a poor design choice, but perhaps I need to adjust.

Also It's kinda annoying that you can die by sheer dumb luck or the "improved" health system, I died once in Chris's first chapter story due to being out of ammo and how quick you can go down now, and I died on Leon's stage 1 by being run over by a freaking training because I didn't get a button prompt to push against the wall even though I did previously, but the biggest offense was I died twice in Jakes stage 1 due to not having any ammo and I had my hands out before I could switch to my guns and take the ammo and shoot, and also due to how insanely quick the QTE was after that point.
Both of those grievances remind me of what I read in the Gamespot review. It was...not flattering
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote