View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 12:47   Link #62
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Like I said in the other post, so long as they are happy together, it doesn't really matter if Taka loves Mistuki, but since he said he does I'll just take his word for it. As for him being nice, lol I have several friends thats like him and it usually doesn't end well, ( he juggles with 4 instead of 2) like what they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. However, I do think that Taka loves Mistuki just as much as he loves Haruka, since Mitsuki is the reason that he is still standing in the anime, he owes her at least that much, and in the last 3 years he has gotten use to Mistuki being there while Haruka was comatoased, I guessing that Taka did not realize how much Mistuki means to him until she is gone. So in the end i would say he went to her partly of of obligation and mostly out of love.

I would have to disagree with you on the gratiude thing. Taka for one does not even realize how bad his situation is, buying a car for you out of the blue does not indebt you to that guy because you probably won't going to be in the hospital if you don't have that car. Taka on the other hand, if he keeps going would be, its like saying oh, I'm not indebted to the guy who found me lying in the desert, gave me water to help me get to the nearst town when he himself needs that water. Sorry, in Asian mentality which this show is made, that is called indebting. Just because they did it out of their own free will to save you does not releave you of obligation to repay them. The car thing, yes thats a gift and you certainly are no worst off if you don't get the car, but health wise, thats different.

Lacan/Grahf

Last edited by idofgrahf; 2006-04-12 at 14:31.
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote