View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 12:21   Link #41
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
So you've placed a rude, smoking, tomboyish girl in Fate's house? Although it does seem she can be nice if she feels like it. Hmm, I wonder how much Yuuno/Nanoha/Fate triangle drama we'll get.
I guess that about sums Rune up. Admit it, you love her. I wanted to try a totally new kind of character concept. Most of my OCs tend to be rather... Similar. I always tinkered with a character that smokes, but since I usually write in a sort of fantasy setting it kind of doesn't fit. Plus I haven't ever done a tomboy before (I pondered one, but she ended up altered in the end), I'm pleased with how I've made her turn out. Much better then the original concept (A bitchy but tsundere-type character).

I'm attempting to get quite a bit myself... This might be maybe about... 6 chapters long? Maybe more. I'd think at most 10 chapters. Really I have a journal with 200 pages in it. I have a lot of time to think and I don't want it to feel rushed... The only limitation is how far I can keep it going. I have a lot of things in mind... And I'll attempt some dramaz for once rather then some straight-forward fluff. This is indeed new ground for me here.

Quote:
School of Lyrical
I can't wait to read more of this but
Spoiler for Spoilering comments:

I was kind of waiting for someone to get that reaction there... It pleases me when I get the reaction I want from things.
I make no promises. Muhahahahahahaha. >3

EDIT:
Yay page-claim! I dedicate this page to NanoFate and cake.