View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 11:21   Link #19
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
One very small detail that I picked up: didn't Juiz sound particularly cold when Kondo called one last time to ask about using Akira's phone? The tone is so different from the first time Akira called that I'm forced to think the seiyuu was given instructions to act that very differently in this episode.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of money remaining on the Noblesse phone - after all, Kondo has nothing left to help and turn him into a messiah anymore. But I'm possibly looking too much into it - I was just really shocked by the different "Hai, Juiz desu", which made Juiz sound somewhat... disappointed, I'd say. Can Juiz even have emotions?!
We'll see if the tone is also different if/when another Seleção decides to call Juiz.
i believe she didn't say the line she always say, "noblesse oblige, please continue being a savior" thus giving a hint that she knew the guy was done for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolcat3 View Post
I'm gonna go with a guess and say the person Saki likes is her sisters husband.
That is my guess too, it is obvious she has given up on the guy and there is only one reason for a person to do such thing.