View Single Post
Old 2009-05-04, 16:23   Link #64
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
FACE GROWTH HORMONES!

I chapter rocked. I love it. I love one piece. I just hope that the notoriety finds its way to Luffy. So far it seems like Buggy and Iva will be getting all of it. I really want Luffy's bounty to excel 700 million. I think it deserves to. Really, I hope in the end, Luffy is the one leading all of these people. Damnit, it just seems like he's not getting his just deserts.

And what about the supernova??? It would be good to have them out...
700 million? That seems a bit excessive right now. Maybe 450 million, but even that feels a bit high (it should definetly be over 300 million, but below 500 million). Then again, if we ever learn of Whitebeard or Shanks' bounty, a figure like 700 million may be just right (depending if their bounties are sufficiently high enough). That being said, isn't it a little premature to be discussing bounties, etc (except for Buggy's, of course ).

That being said, no matter what, Luffy will be blamed for this incident. So, even if he is not the most powerful in the group, nor the one who is seen making escape plans, etc, he will still receive the blame for creating the situation because he was the one who started the snowball rolling.