View Single Post
Old 2010-01-14, 23:59   Link #851
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

i was referring to the Time Paradox Fission Mail screen of MGS3 xD
"...you can't do that!"

Yea we're doing one edelweiss tank per game regardless of mark, maybe i misread but yea, what's the difference between the Shamrock and normal gallian tank? is it only Zaka's custom paint job and the option of customiz-ability and amour and what not?-oh wait...thats a huge diference... i mean to the early, 'clean', as is Shamrock

but yea, i would call those tanks something other than Shamrock i guess, is all im saying... lol 'panzer 2 and a half'

i find the grinder useless in RA3 redundant at least when they give you the option to grind infantry, the pay-off is so miniscule you might as well just run them over with the grinder

oh and by same roles do you mean, anti-infantry mortar/cannon, anti-infantry gattling gun and anti-infantry flamethrower xD eh, totally infatnry support tank i guess. gattling can target aircraft would be obvious. or since it seems ineffective against tanks but good vs. infantry, comes a bit earlier in game?

oh don't forget UI and menu stuff finishing touches and details are always great, although finding VC stuff might be a bit harder...

and opo really needs to update that thread...and I the blog...
SoggySoyBean is offline   Reply With Quote