View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 01:28   Link #92
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by motibilli View Post

So its like oh saki loves shun *heart* but saki and maria due to the bonobono society are doing it..oh ok ill try to understand but Hey they are STILL doing it oh no wait wait
they are again and again doing it??? wth? it gets hard to digest at this point since only last episode shunxsaki were literally dying for each other. Just think about it!!
Thanks for opening that. Actually that bother me a little bit regarding Saki's intentions for the "kissing thing"...

Let it put it this way...

Argument 1: Is Saki jealous when she saw Shun and Satoru kissing? Did she just used Maria as instrument to divert her pain? What is her feelings for Maria back then?

Argument 2: She nearly confessed to Shun twice... first is before he disappears and before he dies. I'm becoming to question Saki's feelings for Shun because of that kiss... What does that kiss mean? Does she have to do that with Maria every now and them?

Argument 3: Hypocrasy (Sorry for the spelling)... Remember Saki said "We are not monkeys.." back in episode 5. Does she really know what she was saying..? Look she says that and then by then she and Maria kisses each other... although Maria seemed to have chosen Mamoru as her MATE. Don't tell us this will continue after they have families.. C'mon you too.. it has to stop..

Note: Many says Maria is a lesbian. I'm not against that. What concern me is Saki. Is she bi? What does love really meant for her? The last kissing scene obviously for me, is Saki starting it...

Now I want to ask Saki this... Who is Shun to you? Who is Maria for you? What do you think Mamoru will think of this? Will you continue this habit of yours until you find your MATE...?

P.S. If my post belongs to the SSY: Speculation Thread.. which I have doubts.. please correct me... Thank you.