View Single Post
Old 2006-12-19, 19:11   Link #170
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The whole "Sorry" issue is a matter of reading between the lines. C'mon, no one takes Lelouch literally when he talks about "destroying" the world in Ep 8.5, but suddenly "Sorry" is taken literally? LAWL.

Kallen's "sorry" = Her way of saying "Lalalalalalala HeyHeyHey...Goodbye. I'm not sorry at all that I squezedd your juices to kingdom come and back. LOL"

Kira's is clearly literal. But even so, I don't get the goddamn parellel with Suzaku other than the fact that their piloting skills are a notch above the rest (( more so with Suzaku + Lancelot )). Kira is a peaceful fighter and all, but at least he doesn't sprout bullshit like 'changing the system' nor does he say "lol Waltfeld, AA u r wrong!" when they killed their enemies in battle. Kira may have his own sense of justice, but he keeps it at that and fights his own battles out of his own convictions, but Suzaku on the other hand preaches his goddamn justice.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote