View Single Post
Old 2006-12-21, 12:26   Link #179
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by atilim View Post
Suzaku doesn't need a power like Geass, doe you really think he would force people to think as same as he. Also didn't he say that he doesn't think that the end justify the means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
It's not call 'jumping to conclusions', it's called 'speculation'.
Quote:
If it promises and grants him to power to 'change what he wants' literally, Suzaku just might welcome it with open arms.
I stopped short of rolling my eyes.

If you do not understand why, look at the first quote from my own post and the bolded words. You will understand, then. You should.

Look at Suzaku...Where the heck is he with changing the government from within? He's still just an Eleven pilot, waiting in the reserves in case of anything strange going on. The main bulk of the force that moved in in Narita was Cornelia's. Had he perhaps taken a more drastic approach or been more active for achieving his goals, he might even have a fraction of the minute progress Lelouch has achieved for his goal.

Geass isn't about 'forcing people to think the same as the person himself', it's about controlling other people's minds and bending them to your will to do whatever you want. With Geass, though, he can most certainly use it in a less malicious manner than Lelouch did with some people to achieve what he wants.

Still, since the possibility of him getting it is practically zero (thanks to a few spoilers about the next episode), he's probably going to get his opportunity by some cliche (maybe) or typical (probably) way, like stopping toe OoBK from completely annihilating Cornelia's troops somehow.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote