Thread: To Heart 2 OVA
View Single Post
Old 2007-07-31, 01:03   Link #48
Maritime
Oceanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
You do realize that this OVA series is based on the game ToHeart2, which is the sequel to ToHeart1?

There was already a ToHeart2 series aired in late 2005, but that was, like the first Comic Party series, largely forgettable thanks to low quality in animation and script. Hence the OVA to appease the fans.
Of course. I'm a big fan of the ToHeart anime series (I haven't had the pleasure of playing the games) but was really disapointed in how they handled the Multi character, in my view she could have been the perfect mascot character for the franchise but instead we got ToHeart2 which had very few really memorable characters and very little drama. People seem to put down ToHeart: Remember My Memories quite a lot but I thought it was a really good series, I cried like a baby when Multi 'died' and again when she came 'back to life again' at the end. That's the kind of emotional connection I enjoy having when watching a really good anime series but ToHeart2 didn't have any of that, I certainly didn't hate the series or anything but I did feel a little let down by it especially after watching and re-watching Remember My Memories.
Maritime is offline   Reply With Quote