View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 01:37   Link #667
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
In mexico, when the very alst episode was aired sailor moon spent the whole episode naked, it was even compared to kekko kamen.
I'm from México, and I recall it very well that day. I think it was around March or April 1998 when the 200th episode (the very last one of the entire anime) was broadcasted at 3:30 p.m. Central Time Zone. Indeed, they showed that episode in full and with that I mean in its entirety with no: cuts, editing, trimming, and skipping of scenes whatsoever; Usagi naked and sporting only angel-wings in full view.

Ha Ha Ha! Take that to the Sailor Moon USA fans, that they never got not even one chance to get all the entire series, including Sailor Stars, released either through TV broadcasting or DVD dub releases in their country.

At least, in México we got all of the five Sailor Moon seasons released and broadcasted in our country with no edits, cuts, trims, or skipped episodes; all 200 episodes televised.
Even, the aforementioned and (in)famous 200th (final) episode of the series got broadcasted, if it was just only once on our local TV stations.