View Single Post
Old 2010-02-25, 13:55   Link #89
tsunade666

its not about fan but I think mio is cute but psycho is bad. I don't want to meet him in an alley and why does girls find them attractive even not in 2d but 3d or just reality. Girls helplessly in love love with bad boys but I can't find a good reason for it.

Wilfri: your post of over protective is really over protective. go go accel I support your loliconess but I can't still understand on girls liking bad boys.

about Vanish:

1. HE CAN'T FLOAT! his aim field is limited to skin touch. After it the initial force or the force applied on the vector will continue until that force had vanish or cease. After kicking the ground then his ability kicks in. He use his ability to push himself off ground repelling gravity and force of kick and lots more to calculate and I'm not sure anymore but after that kick that's it. Its like an instant movement.

If we say that he kick the ground then in mid air what will he kick? their are no ground just air? even if he repel it or control it. It wouldn't be enough to make him float for to long.

And misika can't fly. CAN'T FLY!!! she just jump high and stick to the ceiling like spidy.

2. Its been like that since his a kid maybe it mutate already not just because he continuously reflect sun rays and even so. That he can't do it permanently. He always stays in door. Looking after LO and if LO comes outside it always lead into a battle that ends with him activating ESPER MODE!!!! so. He had a really short contact with the sun yet so far and being it's just a week or few days had past since he lost his powers.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote