View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 11:22   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Doesn't he meet Itachi (with long hair) after the Kyuubi (which he had short hair for)?
yes. that's why i used to think that tobi was 2 people (obito and madara). but now madara has grey hair and we see obito growing his hair out so i'm basically assuming that tobi is just obito at this point. i would prefer it if tobi was 2 different people for the long and short hair scenes though

Quote:
Also, why can't Obito cut his hair? Even ignoring the multiple Zetsus hanging around (that could all cut his hair for him), isn't there something a chuunin-level shinobi can do about scruffy hair? This is especially weird since Obito was probably training the entire time, in which case having long hair is generally counterproductive...(This was a minor quibble at best.)
of course he can cut his hair. my point was just that he has no logical reason to cut it if he's pretending to be madara. vice versa, he has no reason to grow it out unless he's pretending or planning on pretending to be madara.

Quote:
Additionally, just how long has Obito been underground that his hair has grown so long? It would take me well over a year for my hair to grow as much as Obito's did...
yea, i'm not even sure if my hair would grow that much in 2 years
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote