View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 15:19   Link #2265
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Hm.. This statement scares me.. because the reason people dislike Morisaki is cause he was arrogant to Tatsuya -- so why are people hating on him so much just for that? It wasn't even that big a deal. Did he harm Miyuki? Did he assault Tatsuya? He was being rude and cocky .. and people hate on his SO much. Why? The most likely answer is people are putting themselves in Tatsuya's shoes .. and that scares me.

It scares me because, although I like Tatsuya, this series is good not because people can step into his shoes and use him for wish fulfillment.. He was not created to be all powerful so we can live vicariously through him.. Well, I sure as hell hope not or the story going forward isn't going to bode well..

Tatsuya's not a hero. He will likely never marry. He will likely never have children. If it became necessary to protect Miyuki he would probably not hesitate to harm innocents, including children .. he's broken. It's not his fault that he's broken, but he is, that is why even though Azusa admires him, she's scared of him. We should all be scared of him. He's more machine than man. He's probably more a villain than Richard Sun's daughter..
Nope, i actually relate to him more than any character i have read.
Everything i want him to do, he did.
His personality is quite similar to me as well.

He is a rational person. He thinks before he act.
Some will praise him being prudent while others will be shocked and awed and call him emotionless machine.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
If it became necessary to protect Miyuki
If what you complain about is his resolve, his decisive to complete his objective, then :
We might have different philosophy, way of live, principle,... whatever you call it but i think the resolve to do what you believe will never be questioned.

There are things we think it is the right thing to do like: do charity, shoot some terrorist to save civilians, kill some invaders to defend our country,... But still there are people think that is wrong and complain:
"Waste of money, dumb ass"
"these heretics dare defile our gods!"
"why these apes don't stand down and let us invade them, every land is ours!"
Therefore, while i always reflect on my own action, i never stop doing things that i feel right because of this question:" What if it is wrong?"

There are also stupid situations when people don't do things they suppose to do because of some misguide belief and cowardice. Here is an example i think of:
If some terrorist are going to shoot the hostage, polices won't shoot because:
a)all criminals are also human, should be trial and judged judicially, not to be shoot like animals.
Even if it became necessary to protect the hostage, we still shouldn't shoot our fellow human.
b)What if i miss-shoot the hostages?
c)the terrorist's blood will stain my uniform.
(sound silly right? but blood stain, it might not be important to you but it's important to those who treat it as such - some random guy in Nisekoi chapter 55, page 10 & 11)

To sum up, the opposite of resolve, decisive is hesitation, cowardice, wavering. The ones have resolve will get their job done and they will be judged. Some may agree, some may disagree, but they did what they want, that is all matter. Those like Azusa, know what she must do, what she wants to do but afraid of trivial things thus never do it at all, will never leave any mark in history and will be treated in the cruelest way: being forget and treat indifferently.

P/s:
I do learn a lot about him like how being more mature, how to let it go, how to forgive (for your own benefit of course, what else do you think? For your conscience or for your compassion. That stuffs ain't convincing. ).

And Richard's daughter is not bad. Because her father is a villain, you shouldn't treat her as one. She at best has only sin is being arrogant and ignorant.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-01-18 at 00:21.