View Single Post
Old 2010-09-30, 00:46   Link #71
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Important anounse

Master Light has been canceled... nah, just kidding. Okay, you may noticed something here, all links to the previosu 7 chapters and bios were removed, well, I had started a corrections on all of the previous 7 chapters of Master Light and right now I bring the very first chapter reedited and fixed from all of it's typos (or at leats the majiority), some edits and new & best renders at the archives. Also, many people told me of having seriously loading ussies and image gliches here, because of that, the Master Light re-edited englishg chapters will be shown at our web, elcomicenlinea.com.

So, if you haven't read Master Light, this may be your chance to start doing it, stay tooned since the rest of the reedited chapters come very soon plus the very, very good so antisipated chapter 8 and some very cool extras (Master Light's musical theme?! O.o)

Master Light is not dead, 2010 was a year of rest, reediting and restamnet of this saga, from now on, Master Light will conquer all of your senses!

Chapter 1

Link: http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portad...6:76&Itemid=10

Intrusctions to read the comic:

On the link, clikc on the comic's cover. You'll be taken to our virtual magazine, which is like reading a real comin in the internet! Use your mouse to click and drag the pages, you can zoom an image by doing a double clikc on it.