View Single Post
Old 2010-12-02, 02:43   Link #41
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Trailer promo is out!

Every fibre of being wants to just leave one long post of "ahahaha", followed by the best laughing emoticon I can find, but that will probably just lead to a confrontation with relentlessflame and it would be decidedly low content, but man I just can't get over how much this looks EXACTLY like every show Kyoto Animation has done for the past 3 years right down to the regular cast list of Minoru Shiraishi and regulars who only ever seem to work with Kyoani or are flat out brand new.

I have to wonder if this really the best set of talent they are capable of scrounging up (do they not have a lot of contact with the rest of the industries seiyuu, writers, directors, animators etc?), because it's getting more than a little bizarre at this point that they haven't tried to expand their brand....like in any way shape or form.

Surefire hit with the usual crowd, but wow......the blandness of the music and washed out colour pallet just says it all doesn't it?

Ya'll have fun with that 4-girl-koma slice of life show ya hear! And I'm sure I'll be hearing about this one a lot come 2011.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote