View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 00:53   Link #1
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

AnimeSuki Forum's UnOfficial Fetish Topic

Rules are simple, post what fetishes you have and explain what they are about.

I'll start things off by listing my own fetishes.

My Fetishes:
1.) Diaper Fetish. It's a fetish where people wear diapers, and maybe urinate (pee) and defecate (poop) into them too.

2.) Adult Baby. Adult Babies are adults that want to become babies or small children themselves.

They usually express themselves by wearing babyish/childish clothing in adult sizes and "age regress" mentally back to their babyhood/childhood.

They do not have sexual attractions with real children, however.

Example of typical Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers (AB/DLs): http://sage182.deviantart.com/art/Co...s-II-265169224 (the drawing is work/family safe)

3.) Age Regression: Physically and/or Mentally going back to an earlier age/mindset.

---

Quote:
As a General Rule for this thread (and all threads), this is a PG-13 Forum. So, please refrain from going too far in discussing or presenting certain fetishes (in fact, certain fetishes should probably simply not be discussed (if you have questions regarding certain fetishes, please contact a moderator for approval)).

Additionally, please actually discuss your own personal fetish, other's fetishes, or the nature of fetish/a general discussion of fetish. There is no need for yet another "list" thread where there is little discussion.

That being said, all other rules apply (please be courteous and respectful, etc).

Last edited by james0246; 2011-12-05 at 00:56.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote