Old 2013-02-03, 22:50   Link #79
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Anyway, Chapter 38 is out.

Spoiler for Chapter 38:
Well you can color me surprised. Normally I'd be skeptic of the boyfriend's behavior, but for now, I'm just going to mostly assume that he's an okay guy so far. The club is filled with an even amount of guys and girls too, so I don't expect anything 'club'-related to be negative....at least at the offset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Not too sure where the Tokiwa thing is going other then possibly more collateral damage. Probably will value Kasuga for appreciating her for her intellectual interests rather then her boyfriend who seems to be jealous/fixated on her looks. Add in his past, and queue property damage and bystander distress.
Yeah, this is my assumption as well except the boyfriend being jealous part. I think if you heard your girlfriend was suddenly hanging out with some guy you didn't know at her school, and it being unusual for her to do so(i.e. hang out w/a guy solo), not to mention the way she told her friend, you'd probably would be a bit weary too. I can imagine the girl that told would say something like "I saw Aya leave with some boy at our school by themselves to do 'stuff'", so it's understandable to get defensive. I can't say he's completely fixated on her looks either, as they seem to get along fairly well, but that smirk still bothers me, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had motivations like that all along. Even if he didn't, I can still see him becoming some kind of bully in the long run, whether subtle or blatant if/when Tokiwa starts to change. I'd imagine Kasuga reading her original story will be a strong factor in having her turn toward him.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote