View Single Post
Old 2006-12-27, 20:35   Link #46
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

This is VERY hard for me, since I LOVE everyone from the show, even unpopular chars like Clovis, Nina, and Suzaku. I really hated to cut #10's to 6 (Euphie, Karen, Cornelia, Shirley, CC), but I had no choice since I resolved myself to only vote for 5 in every series...

5) Viletta - She's in because she gets my vote for the hawtest female in the series. Her in Zettai Ryouiki is just da bomb.

4&3) Cecile & Lloyd - These two are inseperable in my opinion, since they complement each other so well. Also, for some reason I have this urgent desire to 'heterosexualize' Yukito (of which Lloyd reminds me a lot of) from CCS, so that's another reason why I voted for them. XD

2) Milly - It's very hard to point out what I like about Milly so much. Well, she is eccentric, is competent yet shows her tender side from time to time. Though if I had to say, I think her greatest asset to her is mystery. Sure CC is mysterious as well, but CC is more 'fantasy' mysterious while Milly's mystery is down to earth. From 'why did she turn down her arranged marriage meeting', to 'who does she really like', out of all the girls she IMO feels the most 'real' despite her odd tastes.

Just hope she doesn't turn to another Shizuru though. ^^;

1) Lelouche - My favorite character in a series is not female, GASP! He's compared to Light from Death Note a lot (who is my fave character from that series), and with good reason. While he isn't ruthless as Light (yet?), he still would pretty much do anything to achieve whatever he wants to do, which I respect a lot.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote