Thread: Tower of God
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-11, 05:41   Link #100
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

But the life span of people in the tower is really long. It usually takes hundreds of years for a ranker to climb to the top of the tower and the guy who does it the normal way and climb up the fastest is Mezuk (whatever his name is) who is an irregular ranked 4th and he took 50 years to climb up.

Everyone in the tower understands how hard it is to climb the tower, with only 2 in 10 millions regulars can do (I don't understand why 2) which also means that over 99% of those who climb together with you will fail along the way. Imagine you have to team up with new faces every single floor in order to pass the test. There's noway they can climb up to the top together since almost 10M of the same generation will fail and 1 or 2 will pass. Why bother if you're weak and the best you can do is relying on others. If it's elimination rule then you're finished. I also thinks that instructors can only be found on 2nd floor and maybe the rest of the floors there'll be instructors that you need to pay money to get.

Well, the whole thing about TOG is weird anyway. A single floor is as large as America continent and there's billions of people live in each floor. The world is so large that I wonder how could they keep track of people there...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote