Old 2012-08-22, 00:31   Link #2757
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix91 View Post
On the topic of original characters...

This is pretty much just a musing...

I had this idea. Personalities based on Schrödinger's cat, Pavlov’s dog, and Chekhov’s gun. (Schrödinger) would be someone who would always group things into two categories and would often get lost in thought dealing with his/her own decisions. (Pavlov) would be someone who’s easily excitable and conditioned to expect rewards after certain actions. And s/he’d be confused when things don’t happen the way s/he expects. And (Chekhov) would be some ‘all-knowing’ person foreshadowing events and giving advice. In a twist, nothing s/he says is actually relevant or comes into play.

Just something I had on my mind...
Sounds like a fun idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Well I just started a new fanfiction, and I thought that I'd shamelessly self-promote it here

A Perfect World

Summary: The characters of To Aru Majutsu No Index live perfect lives. All of them are fulfilled in every way. There is no jealousy or violence, just contention. So why is it that every now and then they are struck with the sense that something is wrong? Who is the mysterious girl with long blond hair? Touma/Harem, Accelerator/WORST/Musujime, Hamazura/Takitsubou/Mugino. Contains (entirely skippable) lemons.

The mystery isn't very original but the main point of it was an excuse to make harem pairs so... :P
Let's see where this goes.

On the topic of Yagami Kagura, let's just say I've just realized something. Let's say someone is sooo lucky that nothing can even touch her? Guns jam, muscles sprain, engines fail the moment its all pointed at her?

The complete opposite of Touma. Luck that's even more than a Saint...

*ruuuuuns from a certain God of Misfortune*