Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 03:18   Link #4171
Hachiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'm wondering why people think that by accepting the mark, Aoi has somehow lost 'woman'points. Not so much on here but in other discussions, it's like people hate that she's a sub now. I know that's not the case and that they don't like that she was portrayed as being weak so that Oga could rescue her with a pwr up.

I don't know why she was holding back from using her normal techs. Aoi does try to take responsibility for a lot of things - too much sometimes. She probably still felt guilty for leaving the Red Tails for such a selfish reason as a guy - a guy that is too dense sometimes.

Other than that, there's really no reason we should be surprised. I mean, outside of Furnichi, Aoi has shown the most loyalty to Oga and her taking the #2, I bet that Oga considers her his Rear Guard General, which is a pretty trustworthy position.

Kanzaki = Forward Assault General
Kunieda = Rear Guard General

How will the others flesh out...
Because she wasn't dependent on Oga in the past and that is why i think readers liked about her.
No matter how you try to bend it she is a sub now.She is now officially Beel's minion because the power she got belongs to Beel not to Oga.
She was never portrayed as being mentally and physically weak why now all of a sudden?It is bad writing on authors part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Yet these emotions will give her awesome power boost in the future for sure when Oga will stop being blockhead just like in this chapter.
Power boost without training is an asspull.
Hachiman is offline   Reply With Quote